Independent School Educators network

I really need any help I can get.  The head of our business office just called to say that I have to write a parent contract for our start up 1-1 program.  The plan is for the school to own the computers and then the parents will pay for them over 3 years and then the parent will take ownership at the end.

But, the problem is - she needs it by Thursday!

Any and all help and suggestions are appreciated.

(I just posted this to the ised list and I appologize to those of you who see it twice)

Views: 21

Replies to This Discussion

Sister Elizabeth, I'm doing the same thing this week, also due "yesterday."
I'm looking at samples, especially from The Urban School of San Francisco. They are highlighted in Livingston's book 1-to-1 Learning. I'm about to search for samples online, would you like me to send you what I find?
There are some sample materials that may come in handy here in this group under another discussion:
Tablet Handbooks & Files for Parents, Students, FacultyPosted by Demetri Orlando on April 10, 2008 at 10:53am in Tablet PC Users
Duh! I can't believe I missed this. I appreciate your offer to share what you find, and, of course, I'll share anything I find.
What I did today (all day) is to print out all the samples I could find and absorb the general content. Then I created document that contain all the elements that work for us.
I don't know if you found these, they were emailed directly to me. Sounds like you are making good progress. I got an "extension" so I'm not feeling as desperate. My plan is to do the same thing, find all the information I can and then pull together what works for us. (I'd be getting there faster if my teachers wouldn't keep getting into things on the Internet!)
Attachments:

RSS

Latest Activity

Kim Fonville commented on Mike Gwaltney's group PBL Leadership
"My elementary school is considering PBL for next year. Our principal wants us to gather ideas and…"
Mar 15
Kim Fonville joined Mike Gwaltney's group
Mar 15
Joel Josephson posted a discussion
Mar 13
Profile IconIndependent School Educators network now has events
Mar 11
Profile IconIndependent School Educators network now has blogs
Mar 11
Cynthia Solomon is now a member of Independent School Educators network
Mar 8
Joel Josephson posted a discussion